When a child is born abroad, the simple fact that his parents, or at least of them, is American, is not sufficient for him to acquire the U.S. citizenship. He still has to prove his U.S. citizenship but can only count on his already overwhelmed parents to prove it.

Boyer Law Firm, P.L. can assist the new parents to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States.